Monday, November 16, 2009

You Can Birth

I am the mom of two precious little boys who were born in two very different ways. Despite my intentions, my first son was not born the way that I desired that he would be born. I am so thankful that he is healthy and neither one of us had any complications from his birth. God answered my prayers during my 2nd son's birth and things went exactly as I desired for them to go. I am so thankful that he is healthy! I originally intended to start this blog just to post my own birth stories so I could hopefully encourage someone out there who is wanting to do a VBAC (vaginal birth after Cesarean), however, I have decided to post more stories to encourage more women! The stories you will find here will be very different because we are all different. We all want our births to go differently. AND...sometimes things don't go the way we wanted them to go and our story ends up being completely different than what we imagined it would be. Either way, we all have a story to tell. Hopefully the stories that you find here will be an encouragement to you! Whether the birth you have is medicated, non-medicated, induced, vaginal, Cesarean, etc. I want you to leave this blog KNOWING that you CAN birth your baby!!!

Many Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment